GCC is proud to have students from over 20 countries studying a variety of academic programs, and we are excited to announce another resource available for these students. The BEST Center is now offering a TOEFL Test Preparation course for Fall 2014.
Students enrolled in the course will be able to improve their English skills through interactive classroom lessons, tutoring, and extra out-of-class activities.
- reading comprehension
- sentence completion
- structure of the English language
- writing exam exercises
- practical test-taking strategies through practice exams under testing conditions
Students are invited to attend a free program orientation session on Wednesday, September 3rd at 3:00 pm in Room B-260 at the Batavia Campus, 1 College Road, Batavia NY, 14020.
At the orientation session, students will be able to meet instructor Kia Banej, who will provide classroom details and confirm enrollment in the course.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:00 – 5:00 pm.
September 15 – November 12
GCC Batavia Campus, Room B-260
$375 (includes Textbook & Audio CD-ROM)
NOTE: Advanced registration is required by Thursday, September 4, 2014.
Students must register in-person at the Records Office, Online, by Phone or by Mail:
- To register by phone with a MasterCard or Visa, call The BEST Center, 585-345-6868.
- You may also register online at http://www.bestcenter.org .
- Print and complete the registration form to register in person or by mail. Make checks payable to “GCC”.
Mail c/o Records Office, One College Road, Batavia, NY 14020.