Hello, my name is Fuka Fujii. Let me introduce what we are doing for the fashion show 2017: “Elysium”. There are five committees, which consist of: the front of the house, the back of the house, planning, finance, and public relations.
The PR committee is responsible for promotion and advertisement of the show. This is the committee I serve on. This includes the design of the program, radio interviews, behind the scenes interview, and social media. These are some tasks what we are responsible for:
- Set up a Snapchat filter for the day of the event
- Working with graphic art students for posters
- Spread the poster to local media outlets
- Email to invitation to every student
- Create strategies to advertise and bring audience to our show
- Bring awareness to our show through promotion
Currently, we are having graphic arts students make sample posters, and they are in the process of finalizing their hard work. So, our official poster is coming up soon! Let us know what you think of it.