Do you or someone you know have trouble speaking in front of an audience? I know I do! We are now in luck! Come get over your public speaking anxiety in the Student Success Center (G200) and finally get a handle on presenting.
What to bring :
- Bring your presentations/notes in electronic or paper based projects.
What to expect :
- Expect to share your presentation as a group or talk one-on-one.
- Get free and friendly feedback
- Polish your public speaking, interview skills, “elevator speeches”, and project presentations
- No sign ups needed!
- Open dialogue format
- Wednesdays (3-5PM)
- October 18, 25
- November 8, 22, 29
If you have further questions please feel free to contact the lady in charge.
- Kate Trombley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 585-343-0055 ext 6285
With this workshop available, there’s no reason you should have trouble presenting in front of your class. Take advantage of the resources given to you and watch your own garden begin to flourish!