After talking about how to learn about yourself and how to write a good resume, it is time to think about an interview. Here are 10 tips for a good interview that I’ve learnt in my CEP class.
- Conduct researches on the employer, hiring manager, and job opportunity
- Review common interview questions to prepare the response
- Dress professionally, even if the employer says that you can dress casually
- Always arrive on time
- Behave yourself since parking or walking into the company
- Make a good impression starting from a nice hand shaking
- Be authentic, upbeat, focused, confident, and candid
- Be careful about body language and language
- Ask at least an insightful question in the end
- Thank the interviewers in person, by email, and/or postal mail
Summer is coming for real! Good luck on your future study and career, and enjoy your summer!